Wednesday, November 12, 2014

U.N. Korean war soldier log

Our largest, best troop shipped out to the southern coast of South Korea. We arrived and put our small troops together. After an hour of sleep, my troop set off to the northern most part of Korea. I am in a troop with Sargent Hill, Private George, and two Korean men. As we arrived to the top of a foothill, We were caught in a large firefight. I grabbed my M1903A4 Springfield from the sling on my back, and shot. "Five Tangos on our six!" screamed Private George. I turned around and saw five North Koreans. They were roughly 15 feet away. I pulled my M1911 .45 caliber and pulled the trigger. I took down two of them and yelled, "Two Tangos Down!".  The two Korean men grabbed Mauser C96s and shot them. They were fully automatic pistols with wooden stocks. We were in the battle of Korean strait.                                                


                                                             These were the weapons we had:

                                                                             M1911
                     
                                                             

                                                                     M1903A4 Springfield
                                                                       
Mauser C96

No comments:

Post a Comment